Midwifery Today Country Contact
Assigned Country Contact for Nigeria at Belgium 2019 Conference, by Midwifery Today Inc, Eugene, Oregon US.
- Golden Service Award as the Best Maternity in Old Aguata, in Recognition of your Selfless Sevice to Motherhood.
- Award of Excellence by National Association of Nigeria Nurses and Midwives Anambra State (NANNM).
- Merit Award by Association of General Private Nursing & Midwifery Practitioners of Nigeria. ( Anambra State Chapter).
Continuing Professional Update
- 23rd World Nursing and Health Care Conference – Berlin, Germany.
- International Workshop For Nurses – SONUNTH- Enugu, Nigeria.
- International Organization For Nursing Research and Development – Awka, Nigeria.
- Midwifery Today Conference – Bad Wilbad, Germany.
- Herbs and Homeopathics in the Care of Women and Infants – Bad Wilbad, Germany.
- Train-the-Trainer-Course in Neonatal Resuscitation – Abuja, Nigeria.
- General and Scientific Conference – Enugu, Abuja, Nnewi, Nigeria.
- Health Crisis Management and Contributions of Hospital Staff in Building Competitive Advantage – Abagana, Nigeria.
- Malaria Prevention and Treatment – Ekwulobia and Awka, Nigeria.
- Course of Training as an Instructor for Natural and Artificial Family Planning – Afikpo, Nigeria.
- Newborn Screening for Haemoglobinopathies/Sickle Cell Disease – Awka
National Health Management Information System – Nnewi, Nigeria.
- LeadNurse Africa International Foundation; International Nursing Leadership Conference – Lagos, Nigeria.
- Midwifery Today Conference:Blankenberge, Belgium — “Creating a Better Future for Birth” 2019
- Midwifery Today Conference: Bad Wildbad, Germany: “Birthing in Love Changes the World” 2018
- Midwifery Today Conference: Bad Wildbad, Germany: “Pillars of Midwifery: Insight, Information and Intuition” 2015
- National Association of Nigeria Nurses and Midwives, Anambra State.
- Association of General Private Nursing Practitioners of Nigeria.
Employment/ Work Experience
- Proprietor, Nneoma Maternity inc. Ihuokpala Ekwulobia, Aguata L.G.A, Anambra State, Nigeria.(With Physician Supervision by Dr. Okey Jeffery Nwobi. Other Physicians of different areas of Specialization On Call and Referrals.) 2002 to date.
- Registered In 2002, With Anambra State Health Institutions Edict, Ministry of Health and Corporate Affairs Commission, 2002 to date.
- Uwani Hospital & Maternity, Enugu, Enugu State. 1989 – 1990.
- St Victoria Specialist Hospital, Ekwulobia. 1992 – 2001.
Education/ Professional Certifications
- Registered Nurse Anaesthesiologist (RN/As), School of Anaesthesiology, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria. 1995.
- Registered Midwife (RM), School of Midwifery, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. 1991.
- Registered Nurse (RN), School of Nursing University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria. 1989.
- Girls’ Secondary School, Igbo-Ukwu ( WASSCE), 1984.
- Community Girls’ Secondary School, Isuofia. (WASSCE), 1983.
- Niger Primary School, 1 Fegge, Onitsha, (F.S.L.C), 1978.